Welcome to Disability Support Services
due to COVID-19, DSS is working remotely through the Fall 2020 semester,
or until further notice.
We support the movement against systemic racism.
We stand for social justice, civil rights and equality.
We are committed to learning and educating.
We unite and stand in solidarity with our fellow Black students, faculty and staff.
- The DSS Team
get virtual support from dss
DSS is available to support you and answer any questions or concerns that you may have during this time! DSS staff will be responding to emails and inquiries remotely and meeting with students via Zoom during our usual 8am - 5pm business hours.
Please contact the following if you have:
- General inquiries, questions, or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodations or inquiries with your Specialist: email@example.com
- Exam proctoring questions/concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessible technology and accessible instructional materials: email@example.com
- Deaf/hard of hearing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notetaking questions/inquiries: email@example.com
Please visit the CSUF COVID-19 information website for the latest campus updates.