Responsibilities of Administrators
1. Make available (in department offices) copies of the CSU and university policies regarding
academic accommodations for students with disabilities to each department faculty member.
2. Provide any necessary support to the faculty member who is charged with making the
3. Ensure that when a prescribed accommodation is challenged, the accommodation will be
provided until the matter has been formally reviewed and resolved.
4. Ensure that the faculty and staff within their departments understand CSUFs commitment
to implementing law and policy assuring nondiscrimination on the basis of disability.
5. Uphold the final decision of the president regarding any formal grievance.
This page is maintained by the Cal State Fullerton department of Disability Support Services. Report problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California State University, Fullerton ©2003. All Rights
This site may contain links to Web sites not administered by California
State University, Fullerton, or one of its divisions, schools, departments,
units or programs. California State University, Fullerton, is not
responsible or liable for the accuracy or the content of linked