How can Disability Support Services Assist you?
The office of Disability Support Services is dedicated to providing support and accommodations to our students to pursue their academic, personal and professional goals. We strive to collaborate with our campus community to embrace diversity and inclusion for all students and to increase the accessibility of all campus environments.
EXAMPLES OF SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Testing accommodations
- Temporary disabled parking
- Accessible media, technology, and furniture
- Disability related counseling and advising
- Services for deaf and hard of hearing and students with low vision/blindness
EXAMPLES OF RESOURCES AVAILABLE
- Workshops and Groups
- COUN 252: Career/Life Planning - Disability Awareness & Advocacy
- Collaboration with Department of Rehabilitation and Workability
- Learning Disability/ADHD referrals for assessments
- Peer Mentor Program