Welcome to the Dean of Students
The Dean of Students Office helps Titans reach higher by serving as an advocate for students, connecting them to appropriate university resources, and collaborating meaningfully with the campus community.
We assist students in navigating the university and resolving educational, personal, and other concerns that impact the quality of their Titan experience.
For the most up to date information regarding CSUF's response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit coronavirus.fullerton.edu.
July 13, 2020
We are aware of the difficulties the COVID-19 pandemic has caused for our students and are working to assist students to the best of our ability.
We hope the following resources will be helpful:
Now, and always, we are here for you.
- COVID-19 Resource Guide
- COVID-19 Related Device Request Form. If you need a laptop and/or WiFi access to continue to participate in class and complete assignments online, please complete the form below. A staff member will follow up within 1 business day.
- The California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response website contains information about off-campus financial resources. Under the Get Help tab, there appear various forms of help including Financial Help, Food Assistance, and help for Immigrant Communities
- If you are eligible for state and/or federal aid, and have filed a 20-21 FAFSA, please consult with staff in the Office of Financial Aid on the status of your financial aid award and if you seek additional options. You can contact the Office of Financial Aid at email@example.com or 657-278-3125 if you have any questions.
- International students are encouraged to consult with an International Student Advisor. You can make an appointment via Zoom or Telephone.
- OnwardCA Coalition website. OnwardCA is an initiative of companies, foundations, and humans to get California workers displaced by COVID-19 essential life services and back to work as quickly as possible.