Housing Application Process
housing for academic year 2019-2020
The 2018-2019 Academic Year Housing Application will open in April 2019. Please check back on this page for updates coming next semester!
housing for Spring 2019
Space may be available for students looking to move in for the Spring 2019 semester. Applications will be available starting at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
All interested students are encouraged to start an application in the CSUF Student Housing Portal by logging in and choosing "Student Housing Application - Spring" from the menu bar. Spaces will be offered on a case-by-case basis based on availability.
for all students applying for student housing:
- Explore our website to learn more about our housing options and theme community programs.
- Thoroughly read the following once they become available:
- 2017-2018 Student Housing License Agreement
- Student Housing Policies
- Waivers and Releases
- Room and Board Rates
- Payment Installment Schedule
- Emergency Contact Information – You will be asked to supply emergency contact information which includes name, telephone, mail and email addresses.
- Meal Plan Choice - Read through the information provided on the website and the Student Housing License Agreement documents to decide which meal plan fits you best.
- Room Type Choice - Continuing, New Transfers, Graduate, and International Students will be prompted to select Double or Single Apartments. Please note room type choices are not guaranteed.
- Theme Community Preference – For more information, please visit the available theme communities . Please note that these are preferences only and are not guaranteed. Eligibility is based on available space and other criteria that vary by theme community.
- Meningococcal Disease and Vaccine Information - You will be asked to report your vaccination history.
- Grad Guard Renters Insurance - Housing and Residential Engagement highly recommends that students consider Renters Insurance to protect their belongings. This insurance is optional.