Student Password: Computer & Email
Note: At CSUF, campus email and campus computer log in passwords are the same. If you change your email password, you will use that new password to log in to campus computers.
Campus Password Security
The campus requires strong passwords to maintain portal security. Your password will be used as your key to many resources on the campus including personalized web, email, database access, and electronic signature passwords. Therefore, your password MUST be between 8 and 14 characters in length and contain at least 3 of 4 character types (i.e. lower case letters, upper case letters, special characters, and numbers).
Changing Your Password
- Log in to your Campus Portal
- Click on the Profile tab (old Portal) or Account Settings link (new Portal)
- Click on Password (old Portal) or Portal Password (new Portal)
- Type in your current password, your new password, and confirm your new password
- Click on Change Password
Forgot Your Password
If you don't know your security questions, you may:
- Call the IT Helpdesk at (657) 278-7777
- Or, present a valid photo ID at the TitanCard service desk located on the first floor of Pollak Library South (next to the Circulation Desk)