Getting A TitanCard
Please complete the TitanCard application by going to fullerton.edu/id.
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- Driver's license
- State identification card
* Due to verification purposes, photos or copies of the identification card will not be accepted. Patrons must have their physical identification card with them in order to obtain their TitanCard.
Your TitanCard Photo
It is TitanCard’s responsibility to determine if photos fall within the following guidelines:
- Sunglasses or other wear which detracts from the face are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons (an eye patch, for example).
- Head coverings and hats are acceptable only due to acknowledged religious beliefs, traditions or customs, and even then, may not cover any portion of the applicant's face. If TitanCard staff is unable to verify religious viability a subject may submit a written request to management. Written requests are to be submitted at the TitanCard office and must include subject’s name, CWID, and address. Subject will be notified by mail of management’s decision.
- Photographs of applicants wearing tribal, national costume, or other headgear not specifically religious in nature are not acceptable.
- The subject's expression should be natural, with both eyes open.
- Traditional facemasks or veils that do not permit adequate identification are not acceptable.
- Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- Re-takes at a subject’s request will be subject to the $10 replacement fee.