How do I care for my TitanCard?
Your TitanCard is designed to last under normal conditions for many years. To ensure the durability and validity of your TitanCard:
- Keep it in a safe carrying case (such as a wallet or card holder).
- Keep away from magnets and computers to avoid magnetic damage.
- Do not punch holes in your card.
- Do not tamper with the information or picture printed on the card.
- Do not wash the card or use it for any purpose it was not designed for.
- Do not habitually bend/scratch it.
- Do not rub it against another magstripe.
The TitanCard is warranted against wear from normal use (fading, laminate peel, defective magnetic stripe, etc.) The replacement card fee may be applied due to card abuse.