lynda.com is a website that contains thousands of online training videos on a wide variety of topics. CSU Fullerton staff, faculty, and students are able to access lynda.com's entire library of videos for free using their campus portal.
How to Access lynda.com Training
- Log in to the campus portal at www.fullerton.edu.
- Click on the lynda.com tab.
- Click Login to lynda.com.
- Enter your campus username and password. Click Login.
Training Topics of Interest
**You will need to follow the steps above to log on to lynda.com via your portal and then click on a class link to access the training.**
- Microsoft Word 2010 Essential Training
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Essential Training
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Essential Training
CS5 Design Premium Products
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 Essential Training
- Adobe Fireworks CS5 Essential Training
- Adobe Flash Professional CS5 Essential Training
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 Essential Training
- Adobe InDesign CS5 Essential Training
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Essential Training
Other Adobe Products
- Adobe Acrobat Pro X Essential Training
- Adobe Captivate 5 Essential Training
- Adobe Connect Essential Training
- Moodle 2.0 for Teachers (CSUF's Moodle system is called TITANium)