California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) - Senior College and University Commission . CSUF received its first accreditation in 1961, and most recently received reaffirmation of accreditation in 2012. CSUF’s WASC Accreditation Liaison Officer is Dr. Pam Oliver, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
WASC MidCycle Report (2016):
WASC interim report (2015):
- President's kickoff memo
- Steering committee & sub-committees
- Report preparation plan
- Interim Report
Appendices are available upon request.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data on student achievement
- Measures of graduation and retention
- Evidence of student learning outcomes
- WSCUC review panel decision letter