Nicholas & Lee Begovich Gallery
Begovich Gallery is closed for the summer. Please check back in the fall, or follow us on IG for up-to-date information on our future exhibitions and programming.
In the meantime, we invite you to visit our online archive of past exhibitions, which you can find in the linked directory to your left.
In the News
- "The Women of the Vietnamese American Arts Scene in Orange County" (KCET ARTBOUND)
- "Ann Phong, họa sĩ gốc Á đầu tiên triển lãm ‘solo’ tại Cal State Fullerton trong 50 năm/ Ann Phong, First Asian-American Artist to Exhibit 'Solo' at Cal State Fullerton in 50 Years" (Người Việt)
- "Những mất đi và tìm thấy trong lúc giao thời: Ann Phong và ký ức của những lần đổ vỡ/ Lost and Found in Times of Change: Ann Phong and Memories of Broken Times" (Viêt Báo)
- "Phỏng vấn họa sĩ Ann Phong/ Interview with Ann Phong" (H’ôn Viêt TV)
- "Pandemic art validates global trauma " (Daily Titan)
- CSUF's Begovich Gallery is listed among art giants such as The Getty, The Hammer, Hauser and Wirth, MOCA, and LACMA in Christopher Knight’s " 11 essential L.A. art exhibitions this fall... " for its presentation of Kim Abeles: Smog Collectors, 1987-2020. (L.A. Times)
- "The Newest L.A. and O.C. museum exhibitions to see in October" (L.A. Times)
- "Kim Abeles Turns the Climate Crisis Into Eco-art " (The New York Times)
- "Kim Abeles: Smog Collectors 1987-2020 at Cal State Fullerton Begovich Gallery" (Art and Cake)
- "Generational Reflection " by Bill Lasarow (Visual Art Source)
- "Smog art inspires climate awareness" (Daily Titan)
- “Clearing the Air ,” by Evan Senn (OC Art Blog) "