Serving the University: Helping Titans Reach Higher


As a public university, California State University Fullerton (CSUF) frequently relies on its auxiliaries to help fund program and services that benefit student and faculty. In 1959, CSUF created the Auxiliary Services Corporation (ASC) to oversee various enterprises on campus, including the bookstore, food services and programs developed to administer faculty/university research grants. ASC leverages the University's ability to develop and create programs, purchase land/buildings, and provide needed services vital to the functioning of the campus.




 The CSUF Auxiliary Services Corporation (ASC) is a non-profit public corporation that was incorporated in 1959 for the purpose of promoting and assisting the educational mission of Cal State Fullerton.