At California State University, Fullerton (CSUF), the emphasis is on academics, leadership, and community service. We seek to create an environment for success that extends beyond the University into each student's chosen profession.
By the Numbers
- Over 38,000 students
- 8 Colleges with over 100 distinctive degree programs
- #1 in California and #5 in the nation among top universities awarding bachelor’s degrees to Hispanics – Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education (2015)
- #11 in the nations in terms of baccalaureate degrees awarded to minority students – Diverse Issues in Higher Education (2015)
- Ethnic Distribution – Fall 2015 Census
- Hispanic: 37.2%
- White: 23.2%
- Asian/Pacific Islander: 20.8%
- International: 8.3%
- Multi race, non Hispanic: 4.2%
- Unknown: 4.1%
- Black: 2.1%
- American Indian: .1%
- 250,000 graduates as of May 2015
Recruiting Diverse Populations
The Career Center is here to assist you in recruiting students for your various opportunities. Each of our colleges and student populations offers a variety of skills and experiences.
To discuss ways to engage with diverse student populations please contact the Employer Relations Team or your College Career Specialist by visiting Contact Us.