On-campus parking is extremely limited. Therefore, we reserve parking space(s) for employers at the Fullerton Marriott adjacent to campus. A maximum of FIVE complimentary parking permits will be provided per organization. Additional parking permits may be purchased on your own from the Fullerton Marriott or campus parking for $8. The Career Center does not assume responsibility for parking ticket violations.
If you have any questions regarding these policies please contact Stephanie Reyes, Assistant Director of Employer Relations at (657) 278-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) at California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) is a convenient and cost-effective way for employers to select and interview candidates for full-time career employment or career-related paid internship opportunities. Company information, job descriptions, resume submissions and interview schedules are all managed through our Online Employer Services program (Titan Connection). Interviews are conducted in one of the Career Center’s five complimentary interview rooms. OCI services are available upon a consultation with a team member from the Employer Relations unit.
Spring 2018 Rooms and OCI Services Available: December 18, 2018 - May 1, 2018
How to Request a Schedule
- Log-in to an existing account or register for a new account.
- From the menu across the top of the page click on “On-Campus Recruiting (OCR).
- Click “Request a Schedule”.
- Select the session you are interested in to view room availability.
- Fill in all required fields on the form and click “submit”.
We will respond to your request within 2 business days. All requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
We recommend that you make your qualification requirements as broad as possible so that otherwise excellent candidates are not excluded from applying. If you wish to make last minute modifications to the format of your interview schedule (i.e. time slots, interview length, start/end time), please contact Joanna Liu at (657) 278-2035 or email@example.com
Choose the schedule that best meets your recruitment needs.
- Pre-Select: Allows the employer to view resumes prior to the campus visit and invite selected students to participate in the on-campus interview.
- Pre-select to Alternate: Allows the employer to view resumes prior to the campus visit and make primary (preselect) and secondary selections (alternate). Preselected students will sign up for an interview time slot first. After preselect sign up has closed alternate candidates will then have the opportunity to select a time slot. This type of selection process will almost ensure a full schedule.
- Open: The open schedule allows qualified candidates to sign up for the interview on a first-come, first-serve basis and does not allow the employer to pre-screen.
- Room Reservation Only: Can only be used in conjunction with one of the schedule types above.
Interview Time Schedule
Choose the appropriate schedule based on the number of students you want to interview and your desired interview length. The start time for the interviews schedule is 9:00 am and the last interview ends at 4:45 pm. Lunches are scheduled from 11:45 am – 1 pm unless otherwise noted.
12 interview slots per schedule
8 interview slots per schedule
6 interview slots per schedule
Changes in Interview Schedules
Once you have invited students to interview, they will sign up for one of the open time slots that you have made available. Occasionally, there will be gaps in your interview schedule. Please understand that students have selected their time slot around their other academic and work commitments and often find it difficult to reschedule at the last minute.
If you must alter your schedule after student sign up is open, it is your responsibility to inform our office and to personally contact each student on your interview schedule. Schedules will freeze at 12:00 am the day before the interview date. You will receive the most up-to-date version of your schedule at the Career Center on the day of your visit.
On-Campus Interviewing is open to employers with entry-level, full-time positions and career-related paid internships. Campus interviewing is not available to employers with commission only or draw against salary positions. Career Center facilities are to be used solely to speak with students and alumni from CSUF or individuals eligible for CSUF Career Center services.
No Lobby Representatives/"Greeters"
Due to limited space in our Career Center we do not have offices or lobby space available for greeters. You are welcome to reach out to students prior to their interview time to set up a greeter meeting outside of our office.
Should you need to cancel your OCR date/schedule we request that you contact Joanna Liu at (657) 278-2035 or firstname.lastname@example.org no less than two business days prior to your actual visit. We will notify students of your cancellation. Fees may be assessed in the event of a no show.