Titan Takeover: Job Shadow Program
This one-day program takes place during Spring Break 2018, Monday, March 26, 2018 – Friday, March 30, 2018. Student applications will go live Monday, January 22, 2018 and are due on Monday, February 12, 2018.
The purpose of the Titan Takeover: Job Shadow Program is to provide students with an opportunity to make a more informed decision regarding a career path that best fits their interests, passion, traits, and skills. The program will allow students to observe “what a day in the life of…” would look like in addition to receiving information and advice from career professionals.
- Student Application Opens: Monday, January 22, 2018
- Student Application Closes: Friday, February 12, 2018
- Fill out the application and complete the webinar/questionnaire
- Students Notified of Site Match: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
- Students Given Host Information Upon Confirmation of Placement: Friday, March 2, 2018
- Titan Takeover Job Shadow Program Occurs: Monday, March 26, 2018 – Friday, March 30, 2018
How to Participate
- Fill out the Titan Takeover Student Application. The application goes live on Monday, January 22, 2018 and closes on Monday, February 12, 2018.
- The Titan Takeover Student Application includes viewing the Titan Takeover preparation webinar and online quesstionnare.
Hear it from the Students
“The Titan Takeover program was such a great learning experience! I was matched with several professionals in my same career path that I was able to network with. The shadowing experience has given me an opportunity to see a day in the life of a corporate office. It was insightful and inspiring, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is curious to see the real life work environment.”
“Titan Takeover was a valuable experience. Rather than learning in a classroom, you get to obtain real world experience from real professionals who were in the same position as you. It is very relatable and gives a much needed boost of confidence to see where you can be in a matter of a few years.”
“This experience opened my eyes to a possibility outside of what I thought I should do with my degree after I graduate, allowing me to understand that there are other possibilities out there that I should explore.”
“I had a great time doing the Titan Takeover: Job Shadow Program. This opportunity helped me solidify what career path I want to take and what I feel will be a good match for me and my skills. This was a great opportunity and I would recommend every student to do it.”
“Participating in Titan Takeover allowed me to view the workforce differently. Not only did I learn about the operations but I was able to understand their company culture. I also loved being able to apply what I learned in the classroom and having professional conversations with management.”
Digital copies of the Titan Takeover Reports can be downloaded by selecting the following report years:
Spring break 2017 PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS