Thursday, March 2, 2017
10:30am 2:30pm | Titan Student Union Pavilions
FREE to all CSUF students and alumni | If you are a non-CSUF student, you can still attend the event for a $25 fee. Please bring cash.
- Freshmen and sophomores can explore careers and part-time experiences.
- Juniors can look for internships and develop employer contacts.
- Seniors can research professional employment opportunities.
- Graduate students can explore opportunities to ignite or retool their career.
PREPARATION FOR THE BUSINESS CAREER EXPO:
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops:
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm, LH-210G Register Here
- Friday, February 3, 2017, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Webinar Register Here
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm, LH-210G Register Here
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, Webinar Register Here
Key Tips for Success
- Dress to impress in business or business casual attire.
- Bring several copies of your critiqued resume to distribute to recruiters.
- Research the companies that you are interested and remember one key fact.
- Don't forget to shake hands and introduce yourself with 1) your name 2) major/concentration and 3) year of graduation.
- There may be a mini-interview so be prepared to answer questions about your experience, qualifications and skills.
- Take notes and use business cards to follow up with a personalized thank you email/letter.