Thursday, March 8, 2018
10:30am 2:30pm | Titan Student Union Pavilions
FREE to all CSUF students and alumni | If you are a non-CSUF student, you can still attend the event for a $25 fee. Please bring cash.
- Freshmen and sophomores can explore careers and part-time experiences.
- Juniors can look for internships and develop employer contacts.
- Seniors can research professional employment opportunities.
- Graduate students can explore opportunities to ignite or retool their career.
PREPARATION FOR THE BUSINESS CAREER EXPO:
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops:
- Thursday, February 8, 2018, 9:30 am - 10:30 am, Webinar Register Here for February 8 2018
- Monday, February 12, 2018, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, LH-210G Register Here February 12 2018
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm, LH-210G Featuring Cintas Register Here for February 28 2018
- Thursday, March 1, 2018, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm, SGMH 3230 - Career Fair Tips & Tricks Register Here for February March 1 2018
Pre-Career Fair Resume Reviews
- Monday, March 5, 2018, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, SGMH 3230 - Register Here for March 5 2018
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm | Career Center LH 208 (Langsdorf Hall
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, SGMH 3230 - Drop In Hours
Key Tips for Success
- Dress to impress in business or business casual attire.
- Bring several copies of your critiqued resume to distribute to recruiters.
- Research the companies that you are interested and remember one key fact.
- Don't forget to shake hands and introduce yourself with 1) your name 2) major/concentration and 3) year of graduation.
- There may be a mini-interview so be prepared to answer questions about your experience, qualifications and skills.
- Take notes and use business cards to follow up with a personalized thank you email/letter.