Graduate and Professional School Resources
Career Information/Career Exploration
The following resources will assist you in identifying and researching different career options, but most importantly they will provide you information on the requirements and educational background needed to pursue certain careers.
- Ferguson's Online Career Guidance Database- accessible on- or off-campus through your student portal and provides in-depth information about industries and career occupations. Login to your student portal, Click on Career Center then 'Career Exploration', select 'Ferguson'.
- O'Net Online- developed by the U.S. Department of Labor, this site provides detailed occupational information. To access this website, go to online.onetcenter.org
- Occupational Outlook Handbook- created by the U.S. Department of Labor, this site provides descriptions of many occupations. To access this website, go to: www.bls.gov/oco
Graduate and Professional School Program Information and Preparation
The following resources will assist you in identifying graduate programs in your chosen field and assist you with the application process.
- Ferguson's Online Career Guidance Database- accessible on- or off-campus through your student portal and provides information about graduate and professional schools and scholarships. Login to your student portal, Click on Career Center then 'Career Exploration', select 'Ferguson'.
- EUREKA- a database accessible only in the Career Center computer lab, this database allows you to search for graduate schools based on specific criteria. Search under 'Colleges/Universities' or 'Majors and Programs'
- GRADUATE GUIDE- an online search engine that locates specific programs across the nation to access go to www.graduateguide.com
- Graduate Schools- provides information on various graduate and professional programs www.graduateschools.com
- MY PLAN- provides career, occupation, graduate school, and assessment information www.myplan.com
- Petersons- is a comprehnsive guide to various graudate and professional school programs www.petersons.com
- The Princeton Review- is a comprehensive guide to various graduate and professional school programs www.princetonreview.com
Graduate and Professional School Test Information and Preparation
- The Princeton Review- www.princetonreview.com/home.asp
- CPA Exam- www.aicpa.org
- MCAT- www.aamc.org
- GRE- www.gre.org
- LSAT- www.lsac.org
- CBEST- www.cbest.nesinc.com
- GMAT- www.gmat.org
- Test Prep- www.studyguidezone.com/
Free Application for Federal Student Aid
www.fafsa.ed.gov You can begin to apply as of January 1st Deadline is March 1st
Ferguson's Online Career Guidance Database
Provides scholarship information www.fullerton.edu/career
Provides scholarship information
Accessible only in the Career Center computer lab