Virtual Career Center: Your On-line Career Source
The Virtual Career Center, accessed through your Student Portal, provides a comprehensive set of tools to help you manage your career development whenever it fits into your busy schedule. The most often visited service in the Virtual Career Center is the Titan Connection jobs database.
The Titan Connection jobs database is your on-line career research and employment search service. Every week, hundreds of employers post current career opportunities exclusively for Cal State Fullerton students. So whether you are looking for a full or part-time position, an on-campus job, an internship, or simply conducting career research, you can get some help through the Titan Connection jobs database.
Some of the information on Titan Connection is also available to the general public. For example, you will find links to various web sites, a list of books in our Career Resource Library, current information on the job market, and salary data, and an electronic version of this Career Guide on the public Career Center website. The jobs and internships posted on the system are only available to Cal State Fullerton students, and only through the student portal. To get started, use the Career Center Quick Link once you login to your student portal.
The Career Center offers help at the drive-thru desk and tutorial sessions for users who need further assistance with on-line registration or with using the system. Be sure to play the online flash tutorials which demonstrate how to use the system once you login to your student portal. For example, there is a tutorial which demonstrates how the system can automatically send you an email each time a new opportunity is added which matches your interests.
The following Titan Connection resources are available to students only through the student portal.
- Daily updated listings of full-time and part-time jobs, intern- ships, academic internships, on-campus student employment, and federal work study opportunities. Review and apply for more than 1,500 opportunities.
- Campus Interview Program - Review and schedule an inter- view with employers who visit campus each year to interview students for internships and full-time jobs.
- Internship and Job Fairs - Each semester several targeted internship and job fairs are offered bringing employers to campus. Review the profile of participating employers, including jobs for which they recruit, and links to their employment related websites. You can also bookmark those employers in which you have special interest.
- Employer Research - Search the profiles of more than 15,000 employers who hire Cal State Fullerton graduates and bookmark those in whom you are especially interested for follow-up contact.
- Email subscription - Select your email preferences to keep informed about available opportunities, deadlines, and program options that match your interests.
The Titan Connection jobs database is an easy and convenient tool available to all students and alumni. You can continue to access these opportunities free of charge for one year after graduation. When this free period expires, free subscriptions are available for members of the Alumni Association.
Whether you are researching career options or looking for employment, Titan Connection is your link to success!