Thursday, February 15, 2018
10:00am - 2:00pm | Titan Student Union Pavilions
Free and open to ALL CSUF Students & Alumni
$25 for all non-CSUF students. Please bring cash.
- Talk to Employers in the Engineering & Computer Science Field
- Step-up your job or internship search
- Meet employers who will be available to network with you and answer your questions
Prepare for the ECS Fair
Make your best impression at the ECS Fair. Mark your calendars for the following events:
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops:
- Thursday, February 8, 2018, 9:30 am - 10:30 am, Webinar Register Here for February 8th 2018
- Monday, February 12, 2018, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm, LH-210G Register Here February 12 2018
Pre-Career Fair Resume Reviews
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 11:00am - 1:00pm | Career Center LH 208 (Langsdorf Hall)
- Career Center Drop-In Hours: Thursdays, 11:00am-12:30pm, ECS Student Success Center – CS 201
Tips on how to approach Employers at the Fair:
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization/company (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your "60 Second Commercial"
- Be Ready to ask informative questions
- What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
- What is the hiring process?
- What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Make sure you do not take too much of their time
- Be brief
- Be sure to ASK for their business card
- Thank them for their time and let them know you will be following-up