Drop-In counseling without appointment on Wednesday, November 4. Will be from 10am - 12:45pm.
The Career Center is located in LH 208 and is open Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
for INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS, CAREER LIBRARY AND COMPUTER LAB USE.
Make an appointment with a Specialist for:
- Resumes & Cover Letters, Interviewing Prep
- Help with Job Search or Internship Search
- Picking a Major or Career Options with Your Major /Industry Specific Questions
- Graduate School Preparation & Statement of Purpose Reviews
- Career Assessments
- Workability Client Appointments
To schedule an appointment, please call our front desk: (657) 278-3121.
Note: If your schedule requires an appointment after 5 p.m. Please send us an email to email@example.com and let us know when you are available so we can make arrangements to respond to your needs.
No time to wait for an appointment? Come in during our Drop-Thru Advisement Hours! No appointment needed: Monday -Thursday 10:00am – 2:45pm for:
- Quick 10 minute resume and cover letter review
- Quick 10 minute job search
- Quick 10 minute appointment referral (not a counseling session, but rather referral to resources or appointment with appropriate specialist)
* Drive-Thru and Individual Appointment Services are only for current CSUF students and recent graduates (within the past 12 months).