Orange County Data Acquisition Partnership (OCDAP)
The Orange County Data Acquisition Partnership (OCDAP) is a collaborative data acquisition program for digital aerial imagery and other electronic geographic data focusing mainly on Orange County, California.
- Obtain high accuracy aerial imagery (and related products) to support local agencies’ needs, such as land use and asset monitoring, pre-engineering design, and geospatial analyses.
- Unify imagery acquisition to improve communication among Orange County and regional agencies.
- Eliminate duplicate imagery acquisitions for many agencies and leverage economies of scale to obtain more and better products.
- Save taxpayer money and increase efficiency through collaboration.
- Integrate aerial imagery and related products with the participant land use databases and other geographic information system (GIS) layers.
EagleView has developed a variety of deployment options for your organization to view and measure imagery in your GIS software and web applications.
Lightweight mobile version of CONNECTExplorer available on iOS or Android devices
EagleView has a number of CONNECTExplorer and Admin training videos posted online.