Position Title – Student Life Internship
Internship Period – Fall-2012, Spring-2013
An internship with the CSUF Student Life Programs will provide the student with hands on training and experience in student affairs. Opportunities for development include public speaking, leadership training, and peer management.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with the development and implementation of annual club sport leadership training, participant training, and coaches training.
- Assist with advising to club members in regards to operational and individual club needs.
- Assist with outreach to other campus departments in order to better maintain healthy and responsible relationships.
- Assist with presentations to Sports Club Interclub Council (SCICC) members to understand the various learning styles, while encouraging leadership the development of management skills.
- Assist with organizing and marketing of SCICC club sports week.>
- Assist with planning and implementation of end of the year Club Sports recognition ceremony.
- Intern will be also responsible for assisting with verifying club participant membership, review and approval of team rosters.
- Assist with individual club intervention workshops throughout the academic year.
To apply contact:
Student Life & Leadership