- Coordinating team meetings.
- Ensuring adherence to all regulations outlined in the Club Sports manual.
- Ensuring that all required paperwork is filled out completely and submitted in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Treasurer in preparing the annual budget and coordinating fundraising efforts.
- Responsible for ensuring team compliance with rules and deadlines set forth by the governing organization.
- Oversees and coordinates all club officer positions.
- Monitors the record keeping process of all annual documentation.
- Requirements: - Signor on documents
- Assisting the President in club operational roles.
- Attend club meetings.
- Serves as secondary contact for club sport.
- Works w/ Treasurer to coordinate expenses and fundraising collection efforts.
- Ensuring club transition is taking place throughout the academic year.
- Requirements: - BLUEPRINT CERTIFIED
- Coordinating and implementing fundraising efforts as well as taking the necessary steps to gain approval for fundraising projects.
- Budget development and management.
- Adjust team budget with day to day income expenses changes.
- Ensures all funds collected are deposited in ASI account.
- Works with all officers to coordinate expenses.
- Collects Dues.
- Manages and collects all receipts for fund reimbursements.
- Submits check requests.
- Signor on all monetary documents
- Documents annual budget
Event Coordinator/ Safety Officer
- Assuring all proper documents are turned in and getting all trips approved by the administrative staff.
- Responsible for checking out/in of travel first aid kits.
- Making sure all drivers have gone through the defensive driving course and have been approved by the University Police and Club Sports staff.
- Providing information in detail about each individual trip and trip leaders to maintain a clear path of communication with all parties.
- Keeping all records and travel information on file (i.e. Travel manifest, insurance, drivers license, emergency contacts).
- Required to attend all Sports Club Inter Club Council Meetings unless excused by an executive board member/club sports administrator.
- Relay all club updates and training resources back to their respective clubs and officers. Take notes on all notes during the council meetings.
- If you are unable to attend for any reason; it is your responsibility to have a replacement in attendance for you.
- Represent clubs interest during SC-ICC meeting effectively.
- Records team and board meeting minutes.
- Takes attendance at team and board meetings.
- Can be responsible for all incoming/outgoing communication with the team:
- Email questions
- Information to players (game changes, practice info, travel questions, etc.