Club Sports Try-Out Waiver
In order to participate in a Club Sports team practice, every participant must either be ACTIVE on the official team roster or must have completed a Temporary Try-Out Waiver. Each participant is allowed to try-out for a team for
practices and may not participate in any competitions
until one is ACTIVE on the official roster. For more information about joining a team and becoming ACTIVE on the roster go to the Membership Procedures page.
To obtain and complete a try-out waiver
- Go to the Club Sports office located in the Student Organization Resource Center (Titan Student Union 247)
- Ask for a Club Sports Temporary Waiver
- Have the dates of the three practices which you want to attend.
Reasons to complete a try-out waiver
- You have never played a sport before and want to try it before you commit to joining the team.
- You are interested in several different sports clubs and are not sure which you would like to join.
- You were invited to practice and are interested in joining the team, but need more information.