About our Outreach Events
Our outreach programs seek to spread security awareness and literacy within and outside the CSUF
- We use our security expertise to help businesses address their security problems.
- Our faculty and students volunteer to educate the community about cyber security.
- Our annual Security Day event brings together security experts from industry, academia, and government to share their experience and expertise with faculty, students, and broader community.
- Center faculty regularly hold speaking engagements where they share their research findings with students, faculty, and community.
- Interested in becoming a speaker at our events? We will be glad to hear from you. Speaker Contact Form