COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
BS Human Services
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to effectively integrate and apply theory and practice.
- Students will employ research designs and evaluation methods in the human services field to draw reasonable evidence based conclusions.
- Students will demonstrate cultural competence in working collaboratively and ethically with diverse populations in the human services field.
- Students will demonstrate effective written communication related to human services using proper APA formatting and free of grammatical errors
- Students demonstrate effective oral communication on topics related to human services.
- Integrate information technology in support of human services implementation