Academic Advising (Freshmen & Sophomores)
Academic Advising for freshmen & sophomores is provided by the ECS Retention Specialist, Christina Hernandez Support Services provided by the ECS Retention Specialist include:
- General Education and Major advisement for all freshman and sophomore (probation and good standing) - Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Undeclared Engineering.
- Probation Workshops (freshmen and sophomore).
- Assists Undeclared Engineering students with declaring a major in ECS and completing a Change of Major form.
- Group advising for ECS freshmen and sophomores including Undeclared Engineering.
- Facilitates petition and appeal support service
Christina Hernandez can be reached at:
Book an appointment: