Range Elevation Information
To Participate in a Range Elevation a Faculty Member MUST :
- Be on the eligibility list compiled annually by HRDI, 2020-2021 Eligibility List
- Eligible faculty will be notified by FAR . Please refer to UPS 210.070 for more information on required materials and evaluation criteria.
- Indicate that he or she intends to undergo a Range Elevation Evaluation by submitting a completed declaration form to Faculty Affairs and Records in PLS-290.
A range elevation is:
evaluation from any scheduled periodic evaluation for Lecturers.
- This Evaluation does NOT replace any scheduled evaluation. If the faculty member is already scheduled for a performance evaluation, a second WPAF will need to be submitted through INTERFOLIO.
- Will require digital submission of all materials through CSUF's Evaluation platform of INTERFOLIO .
The evaluation review period is the entire time within the current range, with emphasis on the past 5 1/2 years (Fall 2015 through Fall 2020).
For Counselors (CAPS) and Library Faculty there are some documents that are specific to thier portfolios and they are noted below.
Descriptions and materials to aid in the Range Elevation Evaluation preparation process, are provided on this page.
Range elevation evaluation
Interfolio WPAF submission deadline: TBA
CSUF's Range Elevation evaluation policy is described in UPS 210.070 and is governed by the Collective Bargaining Agreement and an MOU between the CSU and CFA that is in effect until June 30, 2021 .
This type of evaluation is a request to be elevated to the next Lecturer salary rank, that is ultimately decided by the Provost
- After receiving the completed declaration form , FAR will create an a case within Interfolio for this evaluation and notify the faculty member via an email to their fullerton.edu inbox
- How to log into Interfolio
- How to Find Your Review Packet after Logging In
- How to Add NEW documents to Interfolio (first-time users)
- How to add Previously Submitted Documents to a New Review Packet (repeat Interfolio users)
- How to use Dossier
- How to Rearrange Documents in Interfolio
- How to Submit your Range Elevation Portfolio on Interfolio
Questions about Full-time or Part-time Faculty Contracts?
Contact: Andreus Mangahas
Phone: (657) 278-4065
Questions about Faculty Leaves?
Contact: Griselda Marquez
Phone: (657) 278-5187