Range Elevation Information
Only available to Lecturer faculty who are eligible to apply for the range elevation process.
A range elevation is a separate, voluntary evaluation from any normal, scheduled periodic evaluation for Lecturers. It requires the submission of a second WPAF through Interfolio (if the faculty member is already scheduled for a performance evaluation). A faculty member can indicate that they would like to apply for Range Elevation by submitting the declaration form to Faculty Affairs and Records.
The evaluation review period is the entire time within the current range, with emphasis on the past 5 1/2 years (Fall 2014 through Fall 2019).
For Counselors (CAPS) and Library Faculty there are some documents that are specific to thier portfolios and they are noted below.
Eligible faculty will be notified by FAR. Please refer to UPS 210.070 for more information.
Descriptions and materials to aid in the Range Elevation Evaluation preparation process, are provided on this page.
Range elevation evaluation
Interfolio WPAF submission deadline: February 17,2020
CSUF's Range Elevation evaluation policy is described in UPS 210.070 and is governed by the Collective Bargaining Agreement and an MOU between the CSU and CFA that is in effect until June 30, 2020 .
This type of evaluation is a request to be elevated to the next Lecturer salary rank, that is ultimately evaluated by the Provost
- After receiving the completed declaration form , FAR will create an a case within Interfolio for this evaluation and notify the faculty member via an email to their fullerton.edu inbox
- FAR will also provide a grey candidate binder to the Lecturer Faculty Member's review committees, pre-populated with evaluation signature and candidate rebuttal pages
- How to log into Interfolio
- How to Find Your Review Packet after Logging In
- How to Add NEW documents to Interfolio (first-time users)
- How to add Previously Submitted Documents to a New Review Packet (repeat Interfolio users)
- How to use Dossier
- How to Rearrange Documents in Interfolio
- How to Submit your Range Elevation Portfolio on Interfolio
Questions about Full-time or Part-time Faculty Contracts?
Contact: Andreus Mangahas
Phone: (657) 278-4065
Questions about Faculty Leaves?
Contact: Griselda Marquez
Phone: (657) 278-5187