Health Professional School Linkage Programs
Linkage Programs are formal agreements between various health professional schools and California State University Fullerton (CSUF), that offer students special consideration for admission. Linkage programs accelerate the application process , and eliminate the need to apply to multiple schools ; this significantly reduces the cost of the application process since travel expenses for interviews can cost up to $5,000 each application cycle. Pre-Health Professions Certificate students have the added benefit of saving time by skipping the "glide year", which is the year between completing the program and entering a professional school that is used to prepare professional school applications .
Please review the current linkages for specific information regarding eligibility, requirements, benefits, and the application process.
Available for both CSUF Undergraduates and Pre-Health Professions Certificate Students:
- DO program at Western University of Health Sciences (WesternU).
- DPM Program at WesternU.
- OD program at WesternU.
- Pharm.D. program at WesternU.
- MD Program at American University of Antigua
MD Program at Saint George's University
Available for Undergraduates ONLY:
- DO program at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM DO)
- DDS program at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM DDS)
- PharmD program at LECOM School of Pharmacy (LECOM PharmD)
Available for CSUF Pre-Health Professions Certificate Students ONLY:
- MD program at George Washington University (GWU)