Health Professional School Linkages
Linkage programs are early admission programs into professional schools. Once accepted into a linkage program it is understood that this is the school you will attend.
These programs are designed to provide a limited number of highly qualified CSUF students an early assurance of admission to one of the following:
Both CSUF Undergraduates and Pre-Health Professions Certificate students:
- DO program at Western University of Health Sciences (WesternU).
- DPM Program at WesternU.
- OD program at WesternU.
- Pharm.D. program at WesternU.
- MD Program at American University of Antigua
- MD Program at Saint George's University
This program requires an application directly to LECOM and an on-site interview. This application can be submitted any time, though the LECOM website states: "This program is only open to high school and undergraduate students who can participate in it for two or more consecutive years while attending an affiliated undergraduate school full time." If you receive a provisional acceptance from LECOM you will then complete the CSUF linkage application specific for the LECOM program.
- DO program at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)
- DDS program at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)
- PharmD program at LECOM School of Pharmacy (LECOM)
CSUF PHPC Students ONLY
- MD program at George Washington University (GWU)