Since eligibility criteria for linkage programs tend to be more extensive than for traditional applicants, applicants must meet the following CSUF Requirements in order to apply for a linkage program:
1. Undergraduate students must have completed Bio 172, 273, Chem 120A, 120B and typically Math 115, 130 or 150A. (In some cases equivalent classes from other institutions may be accepted).
2. CSUF PHPC Certificate applicants are eligible for consideration once they have completed their first semester of classes. For GWU only, the requirement is a full-academic year in the program.
3. For linkages with WesternU, applicants must have at least one academic year remaining as matriculated students following acceptance into the program.
4. For linkages with WesternU, applicants must contribute to the mission of the linkage program for the specific college.
5. For linkages with LECOM, applicants must have at least two academic years remaining as matriculated students following acceptance into the program.