Honors Requirements: Freshmen
Students in the University Honors Program should consult regularly with the director.
- Submit all AP scores to Admissions & Records
- If you took AP English or AP math, you can swap out those courses once AP credit is recognized in your Titan Degree Audit (TDA) . Note: CSUF does NOT have honors courses in English or math.
- Take Honors 101A
(Satisfies GE requirement A.3)
- Contact Dr. Pérez if you have taken a Critical Thinking course at a community college; all other Honors students will take Honors 101A in the first semester.
- Take Honors 101B
(Satisfies GE requirement A.1)
- Theater majors take Theater 110 instead. (Counted as Honors credit, but declared Theater majors ONLY)
Retention GPA requirements
- End of First Year: 3.25 cumulative GPA
- End of Second Year: 3.4 cumulative GPA
- End of Third Year: 3.5 cumulative GPA