Honors Requirements: Juniors
Students in the University Honors Program should consult regularly with the director.
Honors 300A and 300B
- Take Honors 300A in the fall.
- Take Honors 300B the semester prior to the two semesters you will do your Senior Honors Project.
- Honors 300A and Honors 300B or equivalent are mandatory.
- You should have completed a total of 15 units of Honors/GE courses by graduation in various categories according to YOUR catalog year and specific needs.
- Part of your 24 units of Honors coursework must be fulfilled by an upper-division seminar (301T, 302T, 303T, 304T, 305, 306 )
- A minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA is required.
- Completing a senior honors project is required.
- Contact Dr. Pérez if you have questions or concerns about meeting University Honors Program requirements.
You do NOT need to take an Honors course every semester as long as you are progressing toward completing 24 units of honors courses by the time you graduate.