The Resident Student Association (RSA) serves as the student government of Student Housing. RSA acts as a connection between the students and management of the residence halls and apartments on campus. RSA plans community and campus events, holds weekly officer and General Council meetings, and voices resident concerns to the greater community. RSA wants to hear from students and encourages all students who live on campus to get involved by attending weekly General Council or Committee meetings to voice their concerns, get informed, and get involved.
General Council Meetings are held every Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. in Pine 140.
Resident Student Association Election Timeline
- Wednsday, April 1, 2020 at 5:30 p.m:
Open Forum via Zoom
- Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 10:00 a.m:
E-board Intent Form Opens
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 11:59 a.m:
E-board Intent Form Closes
- Wednsday, April 8, 2020 at 10:00 a.m:
Election Ballot Being Sent (virtually)
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 11:59 a.m:
Election Ballot Closes
- Wednsday, April 15, 2020: