License Agreement Cancellation Request Form

CSUF Student Housing License Agreement Cancellation Policy:

You MUST request to cancel your Student Housing License Agreement by giving written notice to the University. Stop payment on checks, cancelling admission/withdrawal from the University, finding off-campus housing, etc., does not automatically cancel your student housing license agreement.

License Agreement Cancellation Request Process:

  • Please complete the License Agreement Cancellation Request Form below. 
  • Submitting a License Agreement Cancellation Request Form does not release you from the student housing License Agreement and/or any payments due until your request is approved.
  • It is in the sole discretion of the University whether to grant or deny the request to vacate. For more information, please see the Section VII of your Student Housing License Agreement. You may be assessed fees for 30-days room only beginning the day the check-out process is complete if the University is unable to replace your reservation without incurring financial loss.
  • After submitting the form below, Housing and Residential Engagement staff will contact you if your request is approved. If your request is not approved, it will be considered pending until further notice.