The Mathematics Department wants you to stay connected with the University and the Department! Learn of alumni spotlights, newsletter, giving to Department funds and scholarships, social media platforms, and campus alumni resources.
Show Your Support on March 9th
This year we are joining forces with the CSUF Day of Giving on March 9th to raise money for our Mathematics Summer Research Program (MSRP). MSRP provides crucial faculty-mentored research opportunities. Your contributions will create opportunities for our students to develop oral and written communication skills, enhance graduate school workforce preparedness, lessen our students financial burden and lead to a more robust research infrastructure in our department.
The CSUF Day of Giving is a 24-hour giving challenge that takes place on March 9th. On March 9th visit the #TitansGive Department of Mathematics link to make your gift!
We hope to reach our goal of 50 donors on March 9th to the Department and celebrate our success at the 2nd Annual Alumni Night on March 25th!
Department alumni resources
- Alumni Spotlight: View success stories of alumni who are working in education and industry. If you'd like to be featured as an Alumni Spotlight, please email email@example.com.
- Alumni Newsletter: Read our published Alumni Newsletter. If you would like to submit a story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give: Learn about ways you can support the department through scholarships, fellowships, endowments and other giving opportunities
- Social Media: Learn of and follow our various social media channels and get quick, up-to-date department news.
Campus Alumni Resources
- Alumni Update Form: Keep in touch with the Mathematics Department by providing University Advancement with your most updated contact information.
- Student Alumni Ambassador: As a Student Alumni Ambassador, you promote, foster, and create mutually beneficial relationships among the University's students, alumni staff, and the campus community. You gain leadership and networking skills, create personal relationships with CSUF's Alumni Association's Board of Directors, and participate and volunteer with other alumni at Alumni Association sponsored events.
- It Takes a Titan: The Campaign for Cal State Fullerton: Learn about CSUF's first-ever comprehensive philanthropic campaign and opportunities to enrich the Titan family.