Hey Titans! Financial Aid is here to serve and support you! Did you know that almost 70% of our students receive some form of Financial Aid? We have a full service team to help meet your needs, provide information, and help you toward your CSUF goals of enrolling, succeeding, and graduating! For more information, please visit our website.
- Check your Status / View to do Items / Review Offer
- NEW! Ask Financial Aid Questions
- Secure Electronic Document Submission
- Net Price Calculator
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents
- Check Your Application Status
- Authorize another person to speak to Financial Aid on Your Behalf
Important Dates & Deadlines
- October 1st is the FAFSA application opening date for the upcoming academic year.
- March 2nd is the priority deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and California Dream Act Applications (FAFSA).
May 8th is the Financial Aid Document deadline. If you were selected for verification please submit your documents as soon as possible to meet this priority deadline.
Please note that it can take 6-8 weeks for your Financial Aid to be reviewed from the date that you submit your last required document. Please submit your documents as soon as possible, so that your Financial Aid can be ready for you by the beginning of the upcoming semester without delay!
Additional Resources & FAQs
The Financial Aid Office team is here to help with all of your needs: answers to general questions, in-depth financial aid counseling opportunities, and potential additional aid options.