The Adult Re-entry Center at Cal State Fullerton provides a wide array of support services for nontraditional prospective and currently enrolled students, including parenting support services, leadership opportunities, scholarships, and other programs created to enhance students’ academic and personal growth and development.
Requirements for Admission for Transfer Students
Students must meet all of the following to be admitted to the University:
- 60 transferable semester units (90 quarter units). A maximum of 70 units may be transferred from a community college towards a degree at the CSU, including:
- Minimum of 30 semester units (45 quarter units) of approved General Education coursework completed with grades of C or higher (from CSU General Education Breadth or IGETC GE patterns), which includes:
- The “Golden Four” requirements (which must be completed with a C- or
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning
- Good academic standing at the last college or university attended
- Transfer GPA Requirement: Cal State Fullerton is an impacted campus (for all majors) and admission to the University is competitive. Although students may be admitted to the CSU system with a 2.0 grade point average, students applying to Cal State Fullerton campus will need higher GPA’s to be competitive. Please see our campus impaction policy for more information.
Link to Re-entry Services Program
The CSUF Re-entry Program is located in University Hall, Room 205 and their phone number is (657) 278-3928. More information is available on this website .