CSUF Transfer Center
Due to the current pandemic, CSUF Transfer Center is currently in virtual operations . We continue to serve prospective students via email and phone inquiries. Starting in June 2020, students can schedule a 20 minute virtual transfer appointment via Google Meet. To schedule an appointment, please see the links below.
California State University, Fullerton's Transfer Center provides peer advising and one-on-one transfer appointments for prospective students seeking to transfer from California community colleges. Transfer Center Peer Advisors provide admissions information for prospective transfer students, information about CSUF degree programs and student services, CSU application assistance and transfer website guidance.
Hours of Operation:*
Mondays-Thursdays 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Fridays 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*Our office is currently closed due to COVID-19. Our staff are working remotely and are available by email and zoom.
Campus Address: 1111 N. State College Blvd, Titan Hall 1203, Fullerton, CA 92831
Connect with us On Instagram: CSUFTransfer
Fall 2020 Transfer Admissions Webinar Series
Sign up for our remaining Fall Transfer Admissions Webinars on the following dates: 10/22, 11/5, and 11/19.
Our Transfer Peer Advisors will be leading sessions which will include:
- CSUF campus highlights
- Transfer Admission Requirements
- Live Q & A
- Virtual Tour Narrated in Real Time by a Titan Ambassador
Other CSUF Services for Transfer Students
- Office of Admissions : The Office of Admissions is responsible for determining student eligibility for admission to the university, and also processes and evaluates applications and transcripts for admission purposes. For more information, please visit CSUF Admissions .
- Virtual Campus Tours : Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, tours at Cal State Fullerton are suspended until further notice. However, we have an all-new virtual tour that shows you the beauty of our campus without leaving the comfort of your home!
- Office of Financial Aid : Cal State Fullerton offers a wide array of financial aid programs, including federal and state grants, scholarships, and student loans. For more information, please visit the financial aid website .
- Titan Orientation Programs : Due to COVID-19, Summer 2020 Orientation will be offered online . Orientation will be a multi-step process, instead of a one-day in-person orientation. For more information, please go to the Orientation website.
- Housing & Residential Engagement : Cal State Fullerton currently provides residence hall and apartment style living for approximately 2,000 students that is safe, clean and very convenient. For more information, please visit the CSUF Housing and Residential Engagement website.
- Veteran’s Resource Center : The University’s Veteran’s Resource Center provides comprehensive, specialized assistance for active and reserve military, veterans and their dependents. For information about the services we provide for our military, veterans and dependents, please visit their website.
- WoMen’s Re-entry Center: Cal State Fullerton offers services for re-entry and nontraditional students. For information about services available please visit our Women's Center and Adult Reentry websites.