What to Bring
You are encouraged to bring the following items to your orientation session:
Campus Wide ID (CWID) number (You will use your CWID to check in at NSO and SLO)
- Orientation Confirmation Page
- Copy of your Titan Degree Audit*
- Copy of your test Scores (ELM, EPT, AP, IB)*
- Photo ID (You will need to provide a photo ID in order to obtain your TitanCard)
- A daily parking permit
- Students can print an $8 daily parking permit by logging into their Student Portal and clicking on the Parking tab at the top of the page. If you are unable to purchase a parking permit before your orientation session, you will be able to purchase a permit in person on the day of your orientation session.
- If you choose to purchase your daily parking permit in person on the day of your orientation, you are encouraged to bring a debit/credit card or exact change, as the machines do not give change.
- A sweater/sweatshirt (as room temperatures may vary)
* Items with an asterisks must be brought to New Student Orientation only. Items without an asterisks should be brought to both New Student Orientation and Student Life Orientation.