What to Bring to Orientation
You are encouraged to bring the following items to your New Student Orientation (NSO) and Student Life Orientation (SLO) sessions this summer:
Campus Wide ID (CWID) number (You will use your CWID to check in at NSO and SLO)
- Orientation Confirmation Page for easy check-in
- Copy of your test scores (ELM, EPT, AP, IB)* for advising purposes
- Transcripts* (Complete final, official and sealed High School transcript with graduation date) may be turned in to Admissions and Records
- Photo ID (You will need to provide a photo ID in order to obtain your TitanCard)
- A daily parking permit:
- Students can print an $8 daily parking permit by visiting the Parking and Transportation website. If you are unable to purchase a parking permit before your orientation session, you will be able to purchase a permit in person on the day of your orientation session to display on the dashboard of your car.
- If you choose to purchase your daily parking permit in person on the day of your orientation, you are encouraged to bring a debit/credit card or exact change, as the machines do not give change.
- A sweater/sweatshirt (as room temperatures may vary)
- Comfortable clothes/shoes. There day includes interactive activities, a campus tour, and physical movement. We encourage students dress comfortably.
to New Student Orientation only. Items without asterisks should be brought to both New Student Orientation (NSO) and Student Life Orientation (SLO).