Kick off fall the semester with the Titan Family by joining us for Titan Welcome Weekend
Saturday, August 20th and Sunday, August 21st at Cal State Fullerton.
Saturday, August 20th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Check in for the event under the white tent on Tuffy Lawn next to the Student Recreation Center
- Campus resource fair
- Open houses at the Student Recreation Center, Diversity Initiatives and Resource Centers (DIRC) and the Titan Student Union (TSU)
- Campus tours, lawn games, photo ops, and free t-shirts for the first 3,000 students
- Free bowling and billiards in the lower level of the Titan Student Union
- Grab lunch, coffee, or a snack at a variety of campus dining options on campus
- Starbucks (located on the lower level of the Titan Student Union)
- Pieology (located in the Titan Student Union Food Court)
- Titan Shops (snacks and cold drinks for sale!)
- Stock up on CSUF gear and gifts at Titan Shops. Check out their back-to-school deals below:
- Fall Books Available (new, used, rental & digital options – plus price match guarantee)
- Tech promo: purchase Mac + AppleCare get $100 off or purchase iPad + Apple Pencil get $50 off
- $129.99 off AirPods with the purchase of select Mac or iPads (can be combined with Tech promo)
- 10% off Backpacks, Art & Office Supplies (Hydro Flask included)
- Dell Rebate promo (see store for details)
- Be sure to stop by the Titans Athletics Tent at the Resource Fair on Titan Walk for a special ticket offer – 2 free tickets for your family or friends for the Women’s Soccer Welcome Back Game on Sunday, August 21st at 5:00 p.m. vs. New Mexico State
Sunday, August 21st
Cheer on Titan women’s soccer versus the New Mexico State Aggies at 5:00 pm in Titan Stadium. Student admission to all athletic events is free!
Utilize the Titan Welcome Weekend map below to navigate the event.
To register for Titan Welcome Weekend, complete the registration form below.
We look forward to seeing you at what promises to be an exciting weekend of Titan pride! Check your CSUF e-mail as we get closer to the event for further instructions and additional registration information.