What are the Benefits?
Those who are selected for the President's Scholars Program are rewarded with outstanding resources. The four-year scholarship includes the following:
- Full payment of all in-state CSU tuition and fees for 4 (four) consecutive academic years - Currently valued at $3,539.17 each term
- Annual $750.00 stipend for books and other materials
- Complimentary parking permits (Currently valued at $344.00) for fall and spring semesters
- Personal use of a new Apple or Dell laptop computer for all 4 (four) years - up to $1000 value
- Highest and earliest priority registration for classes each semester
- Access to the Center for Scholars which offers academic support services including: private computer lab, free printing services, holistic advising, and class-level programming
- Priority consideration for on-campus housing, as well as the opportunity to live on the Honors and Scholars themed-floor (NOTE: housing fees not covered by scholarship)
- Direct invitations from the University President to attend private events
- Membership into the President's Scholars Student Association: an official student organization that develops social activities, service events, and leadership opportunities for our scholars
- And much more!
"I am so thankful for this scholarship. The financial assistance the program provides allows me to become fully immersed in my college experience. I have the opportunity to focus on my academics, develop mentoring relationships with faculty and staff and become actively involved with clubs and organizations. It truly is more than a scholarship. The President's Scholar Program is an experience that enhances your ability to become a scholar leader."
Past President's Scholar