What are the Benefits?
Our scholars show their appreciation for their support by making a difference in everything they do. Cal State Fullerton President’s Scholars understand the importance of education and recognize the significance of making a positive impact on their university and community. Some of the benefits provided for President’s Scholars are:
- Full payment of all in-state CSU tuition and fees for 2 (two) consecutive academic years
- Annual $750.00 stipend for books and other materials
- Personal use of a new Apple or Dell laptop computer for 2 (two) years
- Complimentary parking permits ($236.00) for fall and spring semesters
- Priority registration for classes each semester
- Access to the Center for Scholars which offers academic support services including: private computer lab, free printing services, holistic advising, and class-level programming
- Exclusive recognition awarded to graduating Scholars at the Honors Convocation and University Commencement ceremonies
- Priority consideration for on-campus employment, study-abroad experiences, and professional development opportunities
- Direct invitations from the University President to attend private events
- Membership into the President's Scholars Student Association: an official student organization that develops social activities, service events, and leadership opportunities for our scholars
- Letters of recommendation for graduate school and job references following graduation from Cal State Fullerton
- And much more!