Proposal Preparation (under construction)
Proposal Manual (under construction)
Boiler Plate Text (provides standard text that can be used for proposals)
Frequently Asked Questions (under construction)
Cayuse Quick Reference
REVIEWING AND APPROVING PROPOSALS VIA THE CAYUSE SYSTEM.
1. Go to: https://fullerton.cayuse424.com
Your username is: <your CSUF portal login>
If you do not recall your password, click "forgot password." This will trigger the system to send an email to your fullerton address) that will allow you to change password. Your initial password (if you have not used the system) is “cayuse”.
2. Click the “Routing” tab located on the top of the page.
3. Select specific proposal with an * beside them for review/signatures
Note: Proposals are generally named by the following:
PI last name, PI first initial, sponsor/funder, project title or program name
4. Click “Summary” (under “Proposal Summary,” located on the left hand side of the screen) for information regarding this proposal. Update information and any additional comments or special instructions about this proposal, as appropriate.
5. Click “Documents” to review uploaded documents for accuracy. Update, as appropriate.
6. To approve, click “Routing and Approval” (located on the left hand side of the screen, under "Proposal Management").
- A page showing the routing chain (this is the list of approvers) will open. Click the box next to your name. This opens the page "ACTION" which will then allow you to click "Approve" and add any comments, as needed.
- After approving, the system will take you back to the routing chain page.
7. Important step before signing out:
Click “Proposals List” on the top left hand side when done so as not to "lock" this proposal.
8. Sign out
Upon your approval, the next person on the routing chain will be prompted via email to go to cayuse to review and approve this proposal.
Fiscal and Administrative Agent:CSU Fullerton Auxiliary Services Corporation
Authorized Official: Frank A. Mumford
Administrative Contact: Denise Bell, Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
Address: 2600 Nutwood Avenue, Suite 250
Fullerton, CA 92831-3137
Telephone: (657) 278-4110