Southern California Conferences for Undergraduate Research (SCCUR)
Nov. 12, 2016
University of California, Riverside
SCCUR showcases the work of undergraduate students across all disciplines and serves as a friendly venue for undergraduates to present their scholarly and/or creative activity (either in poster sessions or 15-minute oral presentations), interact with peers in a scholarly setting and hone their presentation skills.
Benefits of Your Involvement:
- Great experience and opportunity to present scholarly and/or creative activity
- Participation by students from more than 50 colleges/universities
- Free lunch
- Simple registration and abstract submission process
- Registration reimbursement for up to 60 CSUF students whose abstracts are accepted, and who register by the early-bird deadline (see http://www.sccur.org
for registration information and dates). Information on reimbursement is below.
Abstract submission: Sept. 15-Oct. 21
Registration: Oct. 1-Nov. 1
How to Submit an Abstract and Register for the Conference:
Please visit http://www.sccur.org to submit an abstract and register for the conference.
Visit http://www.sccur.org/guidelines.html for information regarding abstracts, including requirements, format and sample abstracts per disciplines.
Registration Fees Reimbursement:
CSUF will reimburse registration fees to the first 60 CSUF students who are authors on accepted presentations and complete early bird registration. To receive reimbursement for your registration fee, send the following information to email@example.com by Nov. 12, 2016:
- Your full name, CWID, email address, home address and phone number, as well as department, college and mentor’s name
- Confirmation from SCCUR that your presentation was accepted
- Confirmation from SCCUR that your registration was paid
Once all requests are processed after the conference, you will receive a check.
Multiple students on one presentation are welcome to apply for reimbursement, but need to submit information separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration reimbursement for CSUF students is sponsored by the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (ORSP).