The Career Center is a lead University and Student Affairs resource to help students and alumni achieve success in developing and implementing career plans. The Center partners with students, faculty, alumni, employers, academic programs and graduate schools to build bridges between our distinctive academic programs and diverse professional opportunities in the larger community.
- 2011 Purposeful Partnerships for Student Career Success: Student Affairs and Academic Affairs Collaboration
- 2010-2011 Career Center Utilization Report
- 2010-2011 Comprehensive Career Center Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
- 2010-2011 Large Scale Student and Employer Recruiting Events
- 2010-2011 Student Employment Experiences
- 2010 Career Jump Start Conference
- 2010 The Guide to Managing and Developing Young Professionals (Phase Two)
- 2009 CSU Career Directors Statewide Employer Survey
- 2009 Gen Y Perceptions Study (Phase One)
The PDF files on this site require Adobe Reader version 9.40 or greater. Click here to get the latest Adobe Reader.