CSUF Assessment Committee Modules
- Qualitative Data Analysis, Module facilitated by Joe Levy, Campus Labs consultant, at the September 2010 Assessment Committee Meeting.
- Rubrics 101, Module facilitated by Joe Levy, Campus Labs consultant, at the November 2010 Assessment Committee Meeting.
- Survey Design Roundtable. Module facilitated by Joe Levy, Campus Labs consultant, at the December 2010 Assessment Committee Meeting.
- Reporting and Sharing Assessment Results. Module facilitated by Joe Levy, Campus Labs consultant, at the March 2011 Assessment Committee Meeting.
CSUF Professional Development Sessions
- Qualitative Data Analysis: Coding Data and Identifying Themes and Patterns. Presented by Dr. Lea M. Jarnagin, Dr. Kandy Mink Salas, and Dr. Ryan Alcantara. October 2010, CSU Fullerton.
- Qualitative Data Analysis: Software-Assisted Coding using Atlas.ti. Presented by Dr. John L. Hoffman. December 2010, CSU Fullerton.
- Assessment in Student Affairs: The Why, What and How of Assessing the Co-Curriculum. Presented by Dr. Lea M. Jarnagin at the 2010 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis. October 2010, Indianapolis, IN.
- Pathway to Strategic Co-Curricular Learning Assessment. Presented by Dr. Lea M. Jarnagin and Serena Cline at the 2010 NASPA Western Regional Conference. November 2010, Portland, OR.
- Building a Culture of Assessment in Student Affairs: Infrastructure, Education and Outreach. Presented by Dr. Lea M. Jarnagin and Carlos Lopez Garcia at the Fifteenth Annual Western Assessment Conference. March 2011, Fullerton, CA
- Behind the Blueprint: Building a Culture of Co-Curricular Learning Assessment. Presented by Dr. Lea M. Jarnagin, Dean of Students, Dr. Kandy Mink Salas, Associate Vice President of Student Affairs, Carlos Lopez Garcia, Student Affairs Assessment Graduate Assistant and Joseph Levy, Campus Labs at the NASPA Assessment and Persistence Conference. July 2011, Las Vegas, NV.
- Campus Labsis a private consulting firm that provides assessment advice and tools to the Student Affairs staff. It also provides links and other resources to help you design assessment projects for your program or department.
- Campus Labs Assessment Blog
- Campus Labs Webinars
- NASPA Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Knowledge Community
- NASPA's NetResults: Assessment Section.
- ACPA Commission for Assessment and Evaluation
- Learning Reconsider: A Campus-Wide Focus on the Student Experience (2004) Keeling, R. P. (Ed.), ACPA/NASPA. For a free version, click here
- Learning Reconsider 2: Implementing a Campus-Wide Focus on the Student Experience (2006).Keeling, R. P. (Ed.), ACPA/NASPA, et al.
- Assessment Reconsidered: Institutional Effectiveness for Student Success (2008). Keeling, R. P., Wall, A. F., Underhile, R., & Dungy, G. J.
- Assessing Student Learning and Development (2004). Bresciani, M. J., Zelna, C. L., Anderson, J. A., NASPA.
- Assessment Practice in Student Affairs: An Applications Manual (2000). Schuh, J. H., & Upcraft, M. L.
The PDF files on this site require Adobe Reader version 9.40 or greater. Get the latest Adobe Reader.