Student Fee Advisory Committee
If you would like to initiate the process for requesting the establishment of a new student fee or increasing an existing student fee, PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST.
California State University, Fullerton
Campus Procedures to Establish or Adjust a Student Fee
Executive Order No. 1102 outlines CSU System requirements to establish or adjust student fees and designates student fees as “Category I,” “Category II” “Category III,” “Category IV”, “Category V”, or "Category VI". See a copy of Executive Order 1102. This Memorandum describes how to create or adjust fees charged to students at Cal State Fullerton. Forms that must be completed to request the establishment of or adjustment in an existing fee are available in the Vice President for Student Affairs Office. You will also find these forms included below. Visit the Student Business Services website for a list of student fees.
Fee Action Instructions
Consultation with the Vice President for Student Affairs Office prior to submitting a request for fee action is required and will facilitate the fee proposal process in a timely manner. Please contact Chalea Forgues at email@example.com.
The fee proposal requires numerous steps and involves a number of offices across campus. You are strongly encouraged to plan for a minimum of two months to complete the process. If approved, the fee effective date will depend on the time required to implement the new fee/fee increase.
In order to facilitate PeopleSoft implementation of the new fee/fee increase, contact Joyce Cross in Student Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. This step is required and will involve consultation with Financial Aid. In most cases, set aside money is required to redistribute to financial aid applicants.
Be as descriptive and complete as possible when outlining the rationale for the proposed fee action. Do not submit a request until obtaining all required approvals. Laleh Graylee, Director of Budget Operations can assist you, if necessary, in completing the statement of revenues and expenditures. She can be reached at ext. 2304 or via email at email@example.com. Do not submit a request until this statement is complete.
If you have any questions concerning these procedures or forms, please contact Chalea Forgues in the Vice President for Student Affairs Office (LH 805) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CATEGORY I STUDENT FEE ACTION REQUEST
Category I fees are system-wide mandatory fees. Campus-based action is not applicable.
CATEGORY II STUDENT FEE ACTION REQUEST FORM
Campus-based mandatory fees that must be paid to enroll in or attend the university.
CATEGORY III STUDENT FEE ACTION REQUEST FORM
Fees associated with state-supported courses (miscellaneous course fees).
CATEGORY IV OR CATEGORY V STUDENT FEE ACTION REQUEST FORM
Category IV: Fees, other than Category II or III fees, paid to receive materials, services, or for the use of facilities provided by the university; and fees or deposits to reimburse the university for additional costs resulting from dishonored payments, late submissions, or misuse of property. Category V: Fees paid to self-support programs such as Extended Education, Parking and Housing.
- REQUEST TO DECREASE/END AN EXISTING STUDENT FEE REQUEST FORM
Executive Orders & President's Directive
Executive Order (EO) 1102 supersedes all prior EO's.
- 2021-2022 Titan Participation Fee
- 2021-2022 Student Health Center Fee
- 2021-2022 Student Health Facilities Fee
- 2021-2022 Student Body Fee
- 2020-2021 Instructionally Related Activity Fee
- 2020-2021 Consolidated Course Fee
- 2020-2021 Campus Union Fee
- 2020-2021 Student ID Card Fee
- 2019-2020 Campus Union Fee
- 2019-2020 Student Body Fee
- 2019-2020 Health Facilities Fee
- 2019-2020 Health Center Fee
- 2019-2020 Titan Participation Fee
- 2019-2020 Consolidated Course Fee
- 2018-2019 Health Center Fee
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Course Fee
- 2018-2019 Health Facilities Fee
- 2018-2019 Titan Participation Fee
- 2017-2018 Health Center Fee
- 2017-2018 Consolidated Course Fee
- 2017-2018 Instructional Related Activities Fee
- 2017-2018 Student ID Card Fee
- 2017-2018 Health Facilities Fee
- 2016-2017 Campus Union Fee
- 2016-2017 Health Center & Health Facilities Fee
- 2016-2017 Associated Student Body Fee
- 2015-2016 Instructionally Related Activities Fee
- 2015-2016 Consolidated Course Fee 2015-2016 Campus Union Fee
- 2015-2016 Titan Participation Fee
- 2015-2016 SIRF
- 2014-2015 Student Health and Counseling Center and Student ID Card Fee
February 15, 2022 from 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PST
April 19, 2022 from 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm PST
Note: Meetings are open to CSUF faculty, staff, and students. To ensure that meetings remain a secure space, information on how to join is available by request only. Please email Marivel Ortiz-Sanchez ( zz-msanchezcamacho@Fullerton.edu ) if you would like to attend.
2021-2022 SFAC Committee
Co-Chair, Student Member, ASI President
Dr. Tonantzin Oseguera
Co-Chair, Vice President for Student Affairs
Dr. Jon Bruschke
Chair of Department on Human Communication Studies
Student Member, ASI Vice President
Assistant Vice President of Resource Planning and Analysis
Senior Associate Athletics Director
Dr. Stephen Stambough
Faculty Senate Chair
Dr. Estela Zarate
Associate Vice President for Academic Programs