GOAL 5: TITAN EXPERIENCE
Develop the “Titan Experience” brand to build pride and connection to the University and market the unique and employable qualities of Cal State Fullerton graduates.
- Define the “Titan Experience” and the signature student-centered programs offered by the Division of Student Affairs and the University.
- Create high-quality program materials that brand CSUF.
- Create Cross-Divisional Multi-Cultural Task Force to develop and implement an executable plan to build upon existing Student Affairs and University initiatives to assure that each graduate attains multi-cultural competencies and can communicate their value to potential employers, creating a nationally recognized model for preparing students for 21st Century careers.
- Institutionalize the Titan Involvement Center as the hub to promote engagement opportunities on campus through a student-centered approach.
- Increase visibility of the “Titan Experience” on and off campus.
- Develop student-centered spaces that enhance student engagement from an academic, social and personal perspective and exude Titan Pride by working in partnership with key Student Affairs departments and Facilities Management.
- Promote and advocate for alternative methods for transportation around and within campus such as a shuttle or trolley system to facilitate access from one corner of campus to another.
>> Read the full text of Goal 5