Become a Scholar
The California State University, Fullerton President’s Scholars Program is the premier scholarship on campus.
As the oldest program in the CSU, we have been cultivating tomorrow’s leaders for over 30 years. Grounded in holistic, high-impact practices, our program leverages an extensive network of support, which sets the Cal State Fullerton program apart.
Our program utilizes a cohort model, where students enter as a diverse collection of high achieving individuals, mature as a group of close-nit friends and graduate as tomorrow’s leaders. Talking with any scholar, one quickly discovers that though the tangible benefits exceed student expectations, the truly meaningful components are the intrinsic rewards. We offer more than just financial assistance for our scholars; we leverage our vast President’s Scholars family to create opportunities. These opportunities are anchored in our unique approach to embracing scholars from four equally important angles:
from faculty, staff, peers and alumni provide individual perspectives, while consistently promoting the student’s success,
within the community inspires students to give back to those who have created opportunities for their success,
act as the cornerstone of student development, promoting a holistic education grounded in critical thinking,
are cultivated by providing limitless opportunities for excellence.
Our scholars show their appreciation for their support by making a difference in everything they do. Cal State Fullerton President’s Scholars understand the importance of education and recognize the significance of making a positive impact on their university and community. Some of the benefits provided for President’s Scholars are:
- Full payment of all CSU tuition and fees for 4 (four) consecutive academic years
- Annual $750.00 stipend for books and other materials
- Use of a new Dell laptop computer for all 4 (four) years
- Use of a CSUF parking permit for all 4 (four) years
- Priority registration for 4 (four) years
- Priority consideration for on-campus housing, as well as the opportunity to live on the honors and scholars floor
- Opportunities for up to 20 hours per week of paid, on-campus work
- Automatic acceptance into the University Honors Program
- Individual advisement from a professional academic advisor
- Personalized letters of recommendation from the President of the university
- Invitations to the President’s residence and VIP arrangements for university events
- Free tickets to performances by the College of the Arts
- Invitation to walk at the Honors Convocation once you graduate
- And so much more!
Who Applies? »