The Student Leadership Institute (SLI) Scholarship is designed to provide recognition to a participant in the Student Leadership Institute program who exemplified the programs mission, goals, values, and commitment to leadership. The award is meant to supplement the recipient’s educational funding needs and encourage further participation in leadership pursuits.
Amount of Award: $250.00
Application Deadline: Application must be submitted to the Student Leadership Institute Office, Attn: Abrahán Monzón, Titan Student Union 235, no later than Friday, April 18th, 2014, at 5:00pm.
- Available to currently enrolled and matriculated students who are continuing on as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Student must be a current participant in the SLI program.
- Student must demonstrate involvement in the program and application of skills learned to leadership positions.
- A minimum cumulative CSUF GPA of 2.5 for undergraduates or 3.5 for graduate students.
- Student must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University.
- A one page (minimum) essay, typed and double-spaced, describing how your participation within the SLI program has enabled you to be a better leader.
- Complete application.
Application will be released in March. Winner will be announced at the annual SLI Spring banquet.